Founded in 2012, Carbonleo Real Estate inc. is a leading Quebec-based real estate development and management company whose mission is to develop projects that provide vibrant environments and offer visitors an experience like no other.
You are an experienced senior analyst and you want to collaborate in the development of our real estate projects? This could be the beginning of a great adventure!
As part of the development of a major project (budget over 1.2 billion) and other real estate projects of the company, you will play a key role in the finance team and work closely with all teams in the company to achieve Carbonleo’s business objectives. You will actively contribute to the development of financial models for current and future projects. As a Senior Analyst, you will report to the Director of Investments.
What we offer
– A permanent job with a competitive salary
– Flexibility (schedule, telecommuting)
– Company-paid benefits, including an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and virtual medicine
– Discounts on your monthly transit pass (we are within walking distance of the Savannah Metro)
– Parking space (bike or car)
– Virtual fitness classes
– Modern, bright, open-air offices
– Unlimited coffee!
– Friendly and dynamic colleagues
- Prepare and develop financial models on both Excel and Argus, determination of IRR, cash flows and presentations for : Project profitability analysis, asset acquisition and disposition, finding investors for new projects (fundraising) and preparing Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM)
- Update Argus models for projects and any other financial models required
- Participate in land, construction and long-term financings (preparation of presentations to lenders, impact on projects, etc.)
- Update the IRR of projects under development taking into account their evolution
- Update the Argus models of stabilized projects taking into account their evolution
- Prepare reports to investors
- Participate in the due diligence process for acquisitions and dispositions
- Maintain the Argus model for stabilized assets to track returns
- Collaborate with peers from other groups to ensure achievement of shared objectives
- Maintain rent roll and rental budget
- Update CAM/operating tax budget
- Conduct tenant research
- Perform analysis on rental deals
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attentive to details
- Thoroughness and analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships; Demonstrate autonomy and good management of priorities
- University degree in a related field (CFA an asset)
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of retail, office and residential
- Knowledge of Argus and Excel
Posting end date:
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.