Founded in 2012, Carbonleo Real Estate inc. is a leading Quebec-based real estate development and management company whose mission is to develop projects that provide vibrant environments and offer visitors an experience like no other.
We are looking for an outstanding talent! This person will be responsible for the management of several projects including those related to the coordination of construction activities and their follow-ups as well as all aspects related to tenant amenities while respecting the timelines and budget approved by Carbonleo. In addition, our rare gem will be a key liaison with the corporate accounting department and the construction team.
Do you like to keep things moving and manage multiple projects at once? Are you known for your ability to manage priorities? You have the ability to establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships? Are you a self-starter? You are the person we are looking for to fill the team!
Watch the following video and you will be convinced: https://vimeo.com/392084190
What we offer
– A permanent job with a competitive salary
– Flexibility (schedule, telecommuting)
– Company-paid benefits, including an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and virtual medicine
– Discounts on your monthly transit pass (we are within walking distance of the Savannah Metro)
– Parking space (bike or car)
– Virtual fitness classes
– Modern, bright, open-air offices
– Unlimited coffee!
– Friendly and dynamic colleagues
- Manage and control the activities necessary and associated with the completion of tenant fit-up projects such as: statement of work, construction cost estimates, obtaining required documents (as-built drawings, warranty documents, maintenance and operation manuals, etc.), estimates, schedules, finances, tendering and contract administration and awarding
- Work with the tenant, tenant architects, designers, consultants, engineers and contractors throughout the process
- Participate in the development of the scope of work and calculations of tenant space requirements
- Plan and coordinate internal and external stakeholders in the process of developing the plans and specifications required for the execution of the various development and construction projects
- Follow up on the approval process for signs and their installation
- Verify the work done by the tenants according to the norms and standards established by Carbonleo and according to the terms and conditions included in the leases
- Ensure and oversee the payment of progressive and final invoices to the various parties involved
- Review tenant plans in accordance with tenant design criteria to meet Carbonleo's quality objectives, standards and norms and ensure integration into the base building plans
- Oversee on-site construction with the tenant, operations manager and construction team to ensure on-time and on-budget implementation of tenant projects
- Oversee the work of the tenants and their subcontractors and ensure compliance with the revised elements and plans
- Establish and manage the correction of all listed deficiencies with the collaboration of architects, designers, consultants, engineers and operations group
- Master specific management tools (for budget, schedules, etc.) and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Design feasibility studies for potential tenants in the preliminary phase
- Complete the construction project
- Perform all other related tasks requested by his/her immediate superior or required by his/her duties
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in architecture, engineering (mechanical, electrical or civil), construction management, project management or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience managing/supervising the design/installation/coordination of tenant development services and commercial construction
- Demonstrate a high degree of independence and resourcefulness
- Ability to identify, evaluate and resolve problems
- Customer service oriented in dealing with all stakeholders, as well as the ability to work closely with site personnel and other professionals
- Highly adaptable: able to work effectively in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage schedules while respecting budgets
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Microsoft Project skills, Autocad an asset
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and architectural concepts and language
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and oral: able to express ideas clearly and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
Posting end date:
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.